ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
1. The admission procedure commences in the month of December, for the New Academic Session. A student secures a seat on the basis of:
- Availability of seats
- Marks/Grades secured in previous class
2. The final decision, nevertheless, rests with the Principal. Admission will remain provisional, till all the required documents are submitted in school office. No direct admission is taken in classes X and XII as per Board’s guidelines.
3. Written application for withdrawal must be given in writing by the parents and not by the student.
4. School Leaving Certificate is issued on a written request from the parent or guardian only after the completion of all the formalities.
- School fees should be paid on or before the 10th of every month. In case of delay, fine will be charged as per the instructions given at the time of admission.
- Fee hike will be as per the State and Central Government guidelines.
- Fee should be deposited before 1:00 pm on any working day.
- Fee reminders will not be sent at any period of time.
- Parents can check their fee detail through School App.
Required documents at the time of admission
For Class I:
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Four Passport size recent photographs.
For Class II to XII:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Photo copy of Aadhar Card.
- Photo copy of previous class report card.
All documents submitted in the school should be correct and self-attested.
Age criteria: For Class 1st – six years and above as on 31st March as per National Education Policy 2020.